Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender total security preventing proper use of Touch Portal

Options

I have been trying to get touch portal to work with bitdefender total security paid subscription. I have applied all possible exceptions. Added the ip of my tablet to exception to allow to connect to pc. I have turned off all of bitdefender abilities and still the same issue. It even doesn't allow touch portal to contact to streamer.bot. If I do a complete uninstall of bitdefender it works perfect. In fact on Touch portal's website they suggest dropping bitdefender as they are unable to find a solution. I thinks it's Bitdefender's turn to resolve this issue

Answers

• Hello @Cadusius,

Based on your description of the situation encountered, I would recommend contacting the Technical Support Teams, as more information might be required to troubleshoot this. You can get in touch with our engineers by choosing one of the contact methods available here:

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• I also have this problem, absolutely destroyed a major part of my workflow as a photographer. The only way I can get Touch Portal to work is to temporarily turn bit defender off on my production machine which is not what I want to do.

I'd be very interested in any advice or solution.

Colin Robinson

• I use Touch portal to insert text keywords into fields in Photomechanic, a program by many pros, among other things to add keywords like players'names and captions into the IPTC information attached to images.

• Hello @Colin Robinson,

What is the security module in Bitdefender that you have disabled in order to get Touch Portal to work? My recommendation would still be to contact the engineers for assistance and I would kindly ask you to post the resolution here as well, if available, to also help other users that may encounter this.

Much appreciated.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user