Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bit Defender Wallet - Multi Outlook Accounts

Good morning all,

I use outlook.live for my emails and have saved my personal account info in the wallet which was automatically completed by the extension.

however, if i select a different account in outlook web page and click login, it defaults to the saved original personal email i previously saved.

How do i prevent that without removing from extension or have it ask me which account info to use, or even better, if i select the work account it uses saved info and uses that info.

Thanks

Dave

Answers

• Hello @Devastated,

It should ask which account to use beforehand. Double check that both accounts are saved under the same URL, and there are no other entries related to this that may be in error.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Hello and sorry for the delayed response.

So i checked and removed extension and added it back on.

When going to outlook website it adds the url and info to the wallet fine, under url tab but still regardless if i use a different login account and password, it defaultly logs in to the one thats saved 1st and no choice as to which to use.

This forces me to have to disable the function and rely on the chromes password function.

Any ideas?

Perhaps i have to manually add the accounts to the email tab in extension? although i think thats more for using an email client app? as opposed to website address.

any help appreciated.

• Hello @Devastated,

I think this is something that would require a more in-depth investigation on the machine. I would recommend contacting the Technical Support Teams for troubleshooting. You can get in touch with our engineers by choosing one of the contact methods available here:

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Let us know how it goes.

Regards

• Raised a ticket, but its taking a while to get anything other than auto reply

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭

Hello.

In that case, we need help from a dude named @Alexandru_BD, because he can prioritize your ticket or even fordward the ticket to Tier 2 or Tier 3.

Just wait for his response.

Kind regards.

• Hi @Devastated,

You will hear from our engineers soon, I have confirmation.

Thank you for your patience and please accept our apologies for the delayed response.

Regards

• Hi again....

so il try to explain better.

i have posted pictures in order to try and show the issue.

with no passwords saved in wallet, no passwords save in chrome for the website outlook.com---------

Wallet is enabled.

i sign in using 1st account which is an " .co.uk " account, i enter password and it asks if i want to save it. I click yes.

In the websites tab in wallet it shows it as .co.uk

i then log out of outlook.com account ending in .co.uk.

I open a new chrome window and load up outlook.com once more.

i enter second account ending in a "outlook.com"

chrome shows password as entered when in fact i have not used this account yet.

i click log in and it loads account 1 ending in co.uk

If i log out and sign in again entering outlook.com info and remove auto fill password with the correct password, it does not load that account but loads up the 1st account once more ".co.uk" one.

If i try to enter for example my sons email address. it returns the same result unless i turn the wallet extension off.

Seems like the wallet doesnt save each account or ask which to auto fill in on the outlook.com website.

hope

this help

• Hello @Devastated,

This could be a save/fill bug. If you manually save the second account in the Wallet, then the "choose account" window will appear and we have noticed that it can be filled in properly afterwards.

Alternatively, you can reach the engineers for further assistance using the link below:

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Regards