I Need To Logon With My Account On Bitdefender Agent Every Time I Open My MacBook. Any Help?

Since a while every time I reopen my lid of my MacBook Bitdefender Agent aks for my credentials to use Bitdefender. In the meanwhile it isn't running.

After I put in my credentials it works again.

But the next time I reopen my lid, it wil ask me again to sign-in.

How can I prevent this from happening?

I reinstalled the product and that didn't fix my problem.

Answers

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭

Hello.

You should contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by chat, telephone or e-mail:

Chat is the fastest way to get in touch with Bitdefender Consumer Support.

NOTE: Bitdefender telephone support is not toll-free!

Regards.

• Thanks for the response. I contacted support.

• You're not alone, I'm having similar problem on 3 of my MacBook Pro's. I had started a thread over here: https://community.bitdefender.com/en/discussion/95079/anyone-else-keep-having-macos-client-log-out/p1?new=1

I will try reaching out to BitDefender support as suggested as well.

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    edited February 2023

Hello @Marco b & @DCaf,

You are not alone, I hereby confirm that our Support Teams have received similar reports recently and there's an ongoing investigation to find the root cause and fix this. Our developers are addressing the matter with the highest priority available.

My recommendation would also be to get in touch with the Support engineers, as they need to collect more information from the affected users, to help the developers come up with a resolution in the shortest time possible.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• ccc3
    edited February 2023

I just found this thread. I have the same problem. I'm attaching a screen-shot of the comment I posted in another thread. --ccc3

• Hi @ccc3,

I have replied to you on the other thread.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• I updated status on the other thread. 👍️