Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Unable to load Bitdefender on 2022 Macbook Pro

Options

We are using Bitdefender on our home network through Netgear Armor. I purchased a new Macbook Pro that replaced an old one which used Bitdefender. I have tried to load Bitdefender on the new Mac several times and it goes through the process with no errors, but just doesn't work.

I have called Netgear armor support and after an hour and 15 minutes they gave up and gave us the phone number for Bitdefender support. I called twice and both times ended up on hold so long that I took the option of leaving my number and waited for a call back that was supposed to within 60 to 90 minutes. I never received a call back. Needless to say I am not impressed with the support from either company.

Anyway, I have continued to research the problem and have watched the video for loading the software on a Macbook with the latest OS and it indicated that I should have gotten a popup to allow some system expansion. That never happened in my several attempts to load it.

So, is the problem with the netgear armor application of Bitdefender or ........

This is my wife's computer and she has given up and just wants to buy a different software.

Has anyone else had this problem and found a solution?

Comments