Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

How Do I Restore Outlook If A .pst File Has Been Quarantined?

Options

Hello Bitdefender community,

I recently ran a scan with Bitdefender Total Security and it detected a .pst file from my Outlook as a potential threat and quarantined it. Now, I am unable to access my Outlook data, including my emails, contacts, and calendar.

I have tried to restore the file from quarantine, but it seems that the file is still being flagged as a potential threat by Bitdefender. I am worried that I may have lost all my important emails and data.

Could someone please guide me on how to restore the .pst file from quarantine and ensure that it is safe to use in Outlook? Are there any settings in Bitdefender that I need to change to avoid this issue in the future?

Thank you for your help.

Answers

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @williammcgrath,

Based on your description of the situation encountered, I would recommend contacting the Technical Support Teams, as more information might be required to troubleshoot this. You can get in touch with our engineers by choosing one of the contact channels available here:

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Let us know how it goes.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

On the same issue, check out this comment:

It could help you.

Regards.

• davidsonwilliam
    davidsonwilliam davidsonwilliam
    Options

A PST file can become corrupt for a variety of causes, each of which is unique to the user. Since the manual technique has numerous drawbacks and is a laborious, complicated process that takes longer than a professional solution, users ought to always select an automated approach instead of a manual one. 

To easily and proficiently restore Outlook PST files, just try the DataVare Outlook PST Recovery Tool a try. It's among the best and most secure tools available. There are no restrictions on how many huge PST files can be added using this program and repair. It also has advanced functions that make this process as simple as a cakewalk. Users can download a trial version for free of DataVare to evaluate its functionality. Even, It can restore your corrupted PST files into EML, MSG and MBOX format.