Activate GravityZone on Mobile Device
I'm new to MDM. And fairly clueless.
I used jamf to push GravityZone to my iPhone. Now, I'm getting the message 'The device is unlinked and it needs to be activated." What is the procedure for that task? What is the correct server address, and where is the token obtained? Where do those values come from? Thanks in advance for any insight you care to offer...
Kindly contact the bitdefender business support by visiting https://www.bitdefender.com/support/contact-us.html?last_page=BusinessCategory
Additionally, @Alex_Dr or @Andra_B can have a look into this for you.
OMEN Laptop 15-en1037AX (Bitdefender Total Security) & Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra (Bitdefender Mobile Security)0
Have you followed the steps in the below KB article for Mobile Security?
Security for Mobile (bitdefender.com)
Please let me know if there is a particular step the operation is stuck at and we'll get to the bottom of this as soon as possible.
All the best,
Thank you for your exceptionally prompt response.
Yes. We followed the steps in the KB article--to the extent possible.
Here are our issues:
- On iOS devices, you are prompted to install the MDM profile. GravityZone is installed on our iOS device--no problem. But we were never prompted to install the MDM profile.
- Also, you have to allow GravityZone to access your device settings, otherwise the installation process returns to the previous step. Not currently seeing where, on the iOS device, to allow GravityZone access to device settings.
- Also, you have to allow GravityZone to access your device settings, otherwise the installation process returns to the previous step. Not getting this far along.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete profile installation. During installation, you must accept the Bitdefender certificate. Not getting this far along.
- All we're seeing right now is a notice that says 'The device is unlinked and it needs to be activated.'
- If we dismiss that notice, we have a screen with fields for Server and Token. We need the server address and the Token. We have neither.
I do apologize for the tardiness of my response. Is the mobile security situation still applicable? If it is i would strongly recommend to contact the Enterprise Support team to further troubleshoot via phone and/or remote session.
Please let me know the outcome.