Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Keep getting Potential Device vulnerability detected

Options

Recently formatted and delete partitions so I could reinstall windows 11 after a potential virus from a "screamer" site (A site that is supposed to be a prank just a video) however after bitdefender marked it as fraud and removed it some settings started changing and bitdefender gave me the "Potential Device vulnerability detected" warning so as I said I formatted and started from scratch, ran the rescue mode to check for rootkits and everything is clean however I'm still getting "Potential Device vulnerability detected" notifications including Media Autorun is enabled. Is this a bug or am I royally screwed? I've gone through everything I can think of and find

Tagged:

Comments

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2023
    Options

Hello.

More info about the Vulnerability Scan feature can be found here:

If you clicked "Fix Issue" for every vulnerability, you should be fine, so there's nothing to worry about.

Finally, just to be sure, you could do a Full System Scan on your PC, by following these steps:

Regards.

• Did Full System Scan, did a vulnerability scan and a rescue mode scan twice on each, all clear. Clicked Fix issue on them, been quiet for an hour now but why the fix wouldn't stick multiple times when I made the post I don't know.