Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Will current devices connected to BitDefender Premium VPN remain connected after switch to yearly?

Options

Hi there

I started off with Premium VPN on a monthly subscription via Google Play and added a couple devices. I've subscribed to a yearly plan through the BitDefender site (via My Offers). I noticed that while I have a number of devices connected to the monthly subscription, I don't have devices connected through the yearly subscription.

How can I shift my devices over to the yearly subscription?

Best Answers

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello.

ONLY Bitdefender staff can have access to your Bitdefender Central account, your devices, your payments/purchases and/or your subscription(s).

So, you should contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by chat, telephone or e-mail:

Chat is the fastest way to get in touch with Bitdefender Consumer Support.

NOTE: Bitdefender telephone support is not toll-free!

Also, @Alexandru_BD and @Mike_BD (they both work for Bitdefender) can take a look here and help you with the issue. You can PM them.

Regards.

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    edited August 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

To shift your devices over to the yearly subscription, you will need to reallocate them. Here are the steps on how to do it:

1) Sign in to your Bitdefender Central Online account.

2) Click on the My Subscriptions panel, located on the left side of the page.

3) Click on the Manage button from the old/expiring subscription card then select Manage Device Allocation in the drop-down menu.

4) Select the devices that you want to reallocate and click on the Reallocate button.

5) Select the new subscription that you want to allocate the devices to and click on the Reallocate button again.

6) Once you have reallocated the devices, they will be connected to the yearly subscription.

Here are some additional things to keep in mind:

1) You can only reallocate devices that are within the same subscription type. For example, you cannot reallocate devices from a monthly subscription to a yearly subscription.

2) You can only reallocate a maximum of 10 devices per subscription.

3) If you have more than 10 devices that you want to reallocate, you will need to create a new subscription.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Paul J
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thank you for getting back to me! I contacted the support team and they guided me through moving the devices over to the yearly plan.

Answers