Why Some Google Apps are being Automatically Installed?
Recently, I found my Windows 10 Start menu shows "Docs, Gmail, Google Drive, Sheets, Slides, YouTube" as recently added apps. I do use Google Chrome everyday, but I didn't installed those apps on my pc. So, I uninstalled them, cleared Chrome file data, then from Windows Settings, I reset chrome, finally I uninstalled it (Chrome). Next, after restarting the PC, I downloaded chrome and installed it, but, in a few minutes, all those apps (Docs, Gmail, Google Drive, Sheets, Slides, YouTube) are back on my recently added list.
When I googled for this kind of incidents, I found these are happening to a number of users worldwide.
Now, my question is- is it Authentic Google Activities like they Install these shortcuts as part/companion of Chrome Browser or these are caused by some malware or third-party?
- Windows 10 Pro (Official Version and Up to dated)
- Google Chrome (Official Version and Up to dated)
- Bitdefender Total Security (Up to dated)
- All other software and applications are from official providers and non of them are adware or tempered (Cracked/scripted/etc.).
- I am the only user/admin of my system and I didn't ever give anyone remote access.