Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Cannot log into Bitdefender on Windows 10

Options

Hey there,

About a couple months ago I reset my Windows 10 computer, after which I wished to reinstall Bitdefender Total Security. I downloaded the .exe file through Bitdefender Central, executed the file, everything went correctly, until I was met with the login screen: I could not proceed after entering my e-mail, the "continue" button simply did not work.

I have received no error message and researching the issue online did not yield any results. I then attempted to reinstall the software several times, changing browsers (Brave, Firefox and Chrome), and the issue still persisted. At this point I have tried a dozen times without a single change.

The official help page also doesn't load past a couple clicks, so I can't really use it. Again, I tried in a couple browsers with the same results.

Couple details that may or may not be of use:

• There are currently 6/10 machines using Bitdefender services, so the issue is unlikely to come from that.
  • I managed to login with a Google account and use it for a month, hoping the issue would eventually fix itself but it doesn't seem to be the case.

tl;dr: login process past e-mail doesn't work, rendering the service basically useless on the whole machine.

Answers

• Liobet
    Liobet ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi Frederic L.

Welcome on the forum,

I really do not know why it does not work if you fully reinstalled Windows 10 before reinstalling BTS.

You could find help there:

Cheers,

L.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core Processor3.40 GHz 32,0 Go [ Bitdefender Internet Security + VPN]