Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

New Windows 10 install Free Bitdefender Antivirus subscription has expired message.

Options

Yesterday, I installed fresh Windows 10 Professional on new SSD and after updating I downloaded bitdefender_avfree from Bitdefender website. It installed perfectly fine.

After updating and working for some time I turned it off to start working today but when I tried updating the Virus definitions the following message welcomed me and kept on showing even after trying 3/4 times.

1). Even after clicking Switch Account and logging in again it says the same.

2). Also, shouldn't it be displaying Bitdefender Antivirus Free on top Left instead of Total Security?

Windows is Update is updated to latest but I've paused it for 7 days.

First, Bitdefender Antivirus was installed then VLC media player, Google Earth Pro, 7zip and lastly Libre Office, thats all.

Also, I logged in initially with limited user account and when prompted to Update Antivirus I forgot Admin Windows 10 Professional password and was locked but then logged off and logged in with Admin Account successfully, but this came upon updating the Antivirus and now persists.

Notebook : HP Elitebook G8, 11 Gen intel, 512GB SSD, 16GB RAM, Intel Iris XE Graphics.

Answers