Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Problem with Password manager subscription when purchased prior to trial end date

Options

My Password manager trial subscription is set to end in a couple weeks on April 20th so I purchased a one year subscription today. The problem is when the new subscription was activated it did not recognize that I currently have a trial subscription already installed and running. It changed the password manager subscription end date to today, April 7th instead of adding one year to the April 20th date which it indicated it would do. Also it asks that I install the password manager extension to my browser but it is already there because I have been using the trial for months. I am concerned that taking any further action will wipe out all the passwords I already have loaded into the software. I searched the support site and couldn't find anything on handling this situation. Also I found no way to contact support and get a trouble ticket started for this issue. All the buttons that indicate they allow you to contact a support agent just circle back to the help topics and frequently asked questions page, clearly a very frustrating process.

Answers

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @GardenGal73 and welcome to the Community.

To me, it sounds like the trial and the paid license are both running in your account. To sort this out, it's necessary to contact the Support teams. Click on the link below to state your contact reason, then choose from the available contact channels, chat, phone and email/ticket. Chat would be the fastest way to reach them.

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

The page doesn't circle back, it will offer a few suggestions at the end, but there will be an option to contact support, you just have to click on it to expand the contact channel information:

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user