Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

No longer receiving Notifications

I wonder if anyone can assist. I have Bitdefender Premium Security installed on all our PCs. I have noticed since the 24th March 2024 that I no longer receive notifications on the Bitdefender Central dashboard. It states you have no new notifications when I click on the small alarm bell icon. However, I know for fact that Bitdefender is blocking websites so why am I not seeing this in the Notifications section??? I did delete a whole load of notifications on the 23rd March and I can still see them if I click on the Security tab on the dashboard but I see nothing since this time. If for instance I click on threats in the last 7 days it shows nothing, but I know there have been quite a few. I cannot see anywhere how to turn Notifications off, so I know I have not done this. Please help!!

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] ✭✭✭✭✭

@welshery ,

Welcome to the Bitdefender Forums. This was a known bug that was reportedly fixed with the latest version of Bitdefender, which you should have received by now. Please check your version number. The current version is 27.0.35.147. If you haven't done so in some time, please restart your computer.

Please post back and let us know. Thank you, and have a great day.

Regards,
    Phil

• Hi and thanks so much for coming back to me on this issue. I have read all the comments in the link you included and I have done what the previous commentor did. I have also checked which version of Bitdefender I have and it is the one ending 147. I have turned my pc on and off and I still have the problem. I can see malware identified on the pc I am using at the time when logging into Bitdefender, but I cannot see Malware detected as a whole on all pc's via the notifications bell on the top right. I dont know what to do now??? Any ideas.??

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] ✭✭✭✭✭

@welshery ,

Sorry to hear that you still have an issue. I recommend that you contact Support.

Chat is the fastest way to reach them. Telephone support is not toll-free, but you do have an email option.

Please post back if Support solves the issue and share the solution for the benefit of other members.

Thank you, and have a great day.

Regards,
    Phil