Password Manager

I'm considering using the Password Manager for the first time but I'm unsure about remote access. I spend a fair bit of time away when I'm often using friend's and colleague's computers, how do I access my passwords while I'm away? Is there perhaps an app that I use?

Thanks

Best Answer

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    Answer ✓

Bitdefender Password Manager is a tool that keeps all your passwords in one place. You can use it on different devices and web browsers.

If you’re at a friend’s place or using someone else’s computer, you can still get to your passwords. Just add the Bitdefender Password Manager extension to the web browser you’re using. This works with many browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge.

There’s also a Bitdefender Password Manager app for phones. You can get it on Android and iOS.

To use the app or browser extension, you need to sign in with your Bitdefender account. Once you’re signed in, you can see all your passwords.

Don’t worry, your passwords are safe. They’re scrambled up (encrypted) and only you can unscramble them (decrypt) with your Master Password. Only you know this Master Password.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)