Bitdefender main interface not respond

Hello community.

I come here to address a error that has occurred after installing bitdefender (2016, 2017).

After downloading the installer for the central and install on my machine I can not open the main program interface.

After installation it recognizes my license automatically. But after that of this error below.

*The error is written in Portuguese of Brazil, but it is the default standard windows error crash

Windows 10 X64

Capturar.PNG

3.PNG

2.PNG

Comments

• Hello,

Thank you for all the details.

Please let me know if you have any other security solutions installed on that machine. If yes, please remove them and run a repair on the product.

Do you have any overlay applications ? Blue light reducers or applications similar to Aero Glass?

• simoaweb
    edited October 2016

Only uncomun program is Itau App, similar to the Safepay of bitdefender, but own bank

but I also uninstalled and the error remains

ps. At the time of installation there has been no notification software not compatible.

5.PNG

• simoaweb
    edited October 2016

Update

I tried now disable all the visual effects, to optimize performance. But nothing has changed, error continues.

6.PNG

7.PNG

• Hello,

Please open a ticket with our support team via bitsy@bitdefender.com

Please include the Support Tool Log that can be generated from C:\Program Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender 2017 supporttool.exe. The tool will save the log to your desktop upon completion.

• 49 minutes ago, Sorin G. said:

Hello,

Please open a ticket with our support team via bitsy@bitdefender.com

Please include the Support Tool Log that can be generated from C:\Program Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender 2017 supporttool.exe. The tool will save the log to your desktop upon completion.

done

• Hello,

The issue has been resolved.

Quoting Simoaweb

During installation there was an incompatibility with the banking software "Warsaw.exe" the three largest banks (by users) in Brazil (Caixa, Banco do Brasil, Itaú) using this "plug-in" security for internet banking.

It was normally removed by the manufacturer's own uninstall. But still it got a running service and some files, exe, dll.

Her name is G-Buster / GBPlugin "gbpsv.exe" that was NOT detected by bitdefender compatibility system during installation.

Solving the problem: ONLY for Safe Mode in Windows 10, stop the service, and delete the folder in the path C: \ Program Files (x86) \ GBPlugin

This discussion has been closed.