Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Password Manager

Options
PSST
edited January 2023 in Password Manager

I bought a subscription several months ago, tried to use it importing a csv file, failed miserably, so I gave up. I'm now trying to install it again and so far I'm stuck by the PM app needing a master password. The pop-up says it can be found only by accessing bitdefender by browser. Nothing I've tried gets me to that info.

I have the Bitdefender Mobile Security app installed. Is it somehow linked to the master password?

Please help. My brain hurts.

TIA. Peggy ‐ a soon to be former LastPass customer

Comments

• ALSO

I have a PC, android phone, and android tablet using Chrome browser.

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    Options

Kindly contact the bitdefender support by visiting https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/ and scroll down to the bottom of the webpage where you can get in touch with support representative either by email, chat or over a call.

Alternatively, you can also share your query with bitdefender support team by dropping them an email at bitsy@bitdefender.com

The support team will reply back to your query within next 24-48 hours excluding weekends.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Thank you for the information Flexx. I'll get on it Monday or Tuesday.

Peggy

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @PSST,

Check if this article helps:

If not, I would also recommend to get in touch with the Support Teams for further assistance.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• PSST
    Options

My phone didn't even ring when you called and I had it in my hand. Probably because of the country code and I've not had time today to look into it. I did try to solve the dilemma with the master password and failed. I finally sent email to Bitsyand asked them to fix it. Thanks for the info though.

Peggy

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hi @PSST,

I hereby confirm your request was successfully sent to the Support Teams. You will receive a response from my colleagues shortly.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user