Android Bitdefender Free Riskware find

TonyChTonyCh
edited February 24 in Free Zone

Yesterday during a scan on my Android phone, Bitdefender Free found what it called a Riskware.Agent.gDKCW threat in a game called Arkanoid Collection, by Ales Apps. 

I wanted to know more detail so I extracted it using (App Extractor by meher) so I could scan it on my PC using VirusTotal. The results can be viewed here :- 

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/7d8de342798c9ac699a468d31c096283eee33109213191eb681602aae7be8069/detection

Can anyone tell me what the threat actually means, because a quick google search doesn't reveal very much. 

The VirusTotal sections that look worrying are on DETAILS, Permissions and Interesting Strings. 

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.