XMRig - Monero mining software and quarantine despite exceptions

Hello

I'm having a hard time mining a cryptocurrency while using BitDefender. It seems developer wants to be smarter than user so much, that program has become non-intuitive.

I added all exceptions for my miner - XMRig. For all executable files and a whole folder all protection features are turned off (antivirus: on-demand scan, on-access scan, embedded scripts; online threat prevention, advanced prevention). Despite my actions, Bitdefender keeps putting XMRig.exe into quarantine while running. Typically, a few minutes after program starts.

How can I solve it?

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.