Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Install 77% after 45 minutes

Options
I did clean reinstall of Windows 11. I am trying to install Bitdefender Total Security and it is taking forever. I have never had this happen before. Do I need to be worried?

Comments

• tomscot2
    Options
    Finally completed after 1 hour18 minutes. This is with a clean install on one year old laptop with 12 GB of RAM and 196 GB of Free space on an SSD.
  • Mike_BD
    Options

Hello @tomscot2 and welcome to our Community!

Glad you've finished the installation of Bitdefender Total Security, although the time taken is unsually long. The configuration of your laptop for sure is not an impediment, so something else might have caused the delay (internet speer, other application involved, a large number of existing files on the HDD).

Feel free to share your thoughts on the product performance.

Stay safe,

Mike

Intel Core i7-7700 @ 3.60Ghz, 64GB DDR4 || Gigabyte nVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1070 G1 8GB || WD Blue NAND 500GB + 1TB

• The same has happened to me on 2 different new Windows 11 computers. The installation took over 1 hour. The internet connection was impeccable. Only the OS was installed on the computers.

Is Bitdefender not ready for Windows 11 yet?