Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Why can't I find an unsubscribe option in my account?

Shouldn't subscribers be able to unsubscribe at their account settings instead of waiting for an email, 5 days before auto renewal, that would normally end in the spam folder?

Bitdefender uses a very deceptive tactic to obtain auto renewals.

Answers

• Hello @amartinfl and welcome to the Community!

There are no deceptive tactics here, the automatic renewal feature is transparently displayed on the product pages and in the shopping cart, prior to the actual purcase. You can cancel anytime, either from the Central account, under the "My Payments" tab, or by sending your cancelation request at cancel@bitdefender.com . You can also configure your preferences directly from the 2Checkout account. More information on the available methods here:

You may also cancel your subscription following the automated notifications that are sent before the actual renewal takes place.

Furthermore, in the event an unwanted renewal applied, you can always request a refund within the 30 day refund period by sending your request at refunds@bitdefender.com

Essentially, the Bitdefender products are subscription based and the automatic renewal feature is a widespread option in the antivirus industry.

Best regards.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user