Improve antivirus on cellphone and the option to block turn off on cellphone

I would like the antivirus system not only to review the applications but also the device's internal equipment or documents.

I would also like it to have the security option that if the person wants to turn off the cell phone, they cannot unless the equipment is on. If the cell phone is blocked, the user or thief who wants to turn it off cannot and avoid theft. Many cell phones do not have this option and it would be a boom for bitdefender.

3 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Hello @Kryoz and welcome to the Community!

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us.

In regards to the antivirus review, you can connect your phone as usb storage to a PC and scan it with Bitdefender.The cell phone security feature sounds really good and I'm going to pass this to our product developers for analysis.

Your contribution is highly appreciated!

Best regards.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• When I connect the USB storage to a PC, I don't have the option to scan.

• Hi,

Using the Bitdefender interface, you can do the following:

System Scan – performs a comprehensive check for malware of the entire system. All connected mounts will be scanned too. Depending on the size of your hard disk, scanning the entire system may take a while (up to an hour or even more). For improved performance, it is recommended not to run this task while performing other resource-intensive tasks (such as video editing).

• Custom Scan – helps you check specific files, folders, or volumes for malware.

So each one of these options should do the trick.

Let me know how it goes.

Cheers.

• Dont appear the path of my cellphone.

• Hello,

Based on your description of the situation encountered, I would recommend contacting the Technical Support Teams, as more information might be required to troubleshoot this. You can get in touch with our engineers by choosing one of the contact methods available here:

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/

Stay safe.