Hi is there away to turn off threat notices I am being bombarded by Omnatuor ,com

I purposely put it wrong don't go there. is there away to stop the pop ups from coming up Bitefinder is constantly blocking and doing a grate job of protecting but it suck having to keep X ing them out

Answers

• Hi, I am being bombarded by Omnatuor.com too. Even though Bitdefender keeps blocking it for me, it keeps notifying me repeatedly. I find it very annoying. Is there a way I can completely get rid of it?

• Hi,

For the last 2 days I am also getting blocked messages every 10 mins - sometimes 2 at a time sometimes 10 at a time.

It's great that they are being blocked but I would also like to permanently get rid of them

• delivrd1
    edited March 2022

ok as far as I can tell if it does not come up in scan, you're went to Microsoft tect LMAO told me to set computer back to factory don't do it know they have our IP address. that means if you do and go on the internet Guss what your unprotected until you have virus soft on, I contacted bite finder too these tect's I mean relay he did not know what I was talking about really. It's all over internet just type it in don't go there but it talks about it pop up and so on. So I am going to ask my internet provider if I can get a new Add

• sorry for spelling

• Hello,

This was a false positive detection that was fixed by developers. There were several reports concerning this:

The notifications should no loger be triggered.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Henri_berends
    edited March 2022

me too since a few days

• Same problem here. This annoying pop up fires off 3-5 times back-to-back, pulling window focus each time, and does so 2-3 times EACH HOUR! That's up to 120 times per 8 hour day. Please provide us with a fix!!!

I see that the admin is stating that this is a known false positive and "was fixed by developers", but it's been going off all morning, so it's definitely NOT fixed.