BD Wallet Doesn't Lock On Windows 11. Any Ideas Why?

PhoenixFire
edited December 2022 in Privacy

On windows 11, I have been using bitdefender wallet on brave for a long time. So since the last update Nov 28, 2022 the wallet just stays open instead of locking after 15-20 minutes of inactivity. Have other people seen this problem.

The switch Automatically lock Wallet when I leave my device unattended is ON.

Has this been changed intentially or is it now not functioning properly.

I have the family pack - not the seperately available password manager.

I went for a walk for half an hour locked my computer itself, and bitdefender never locked up.

Yes I am on the current version 26.0.32.109

Answers

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭

Hello.

I think that the best option for you is to contact Bitdefender Consumer Support, as the support engineers could take a deeper look at the issue, so do the steps below.

First, take screenshot(s) of the issue

and create a log file on your Windows device using Bitdefender Support Tool, by following these steps:

Next, contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by e-mail:

with short description of the issue.

After that, you will get an automated reply by the Bitdefender Customer Care Team, with your ticket number.

Now, in reply to that automated reply, you can send the screenshot(s) you already took and the log file you already created in the first step.

Since you are all done, just wait for the support engineers to investigate your issue and find a solution to fix the issue.

Remember that the screenshot(s) and the log file will help a lot to the support engineers for better and faster investigation on your issue and finding a solution.

Regards.