Bitdefender prevents me from installing Maya animation program on my computer

I recently purchased Maya and have tried repeatedly to install it on my computer. Bit Defender keeps me from installing it: there is an error prompt that comes up during install process. Bit Defender states that a malware/virus has been found and that the file I am trying to download is corrupted. However, this is impossible as Autodesk is a very reputable company that provided secure programs/software.

Can anyone please help me to get Autodesk Maya successfully installed on my computer, perhaps from making any product installed from the Autodesk website safe and secure; or reducing the security settings on Bitdefender.

Here is the error prompt I received from Bitdefender:

Threats

malware found in C:\Autodesk\{1CB5ECB0-6E3D-414F-A904-3DC003569F6C}\image\Setup\AdskAccessService.exe

malware found in C:\Autodesk\{1CB5ECB0-6E3D-414F-A904-3DC003569F6C}\image\Installer.exe

Tagged:

Answers

• Hello @LesLux,

Based on your description of the situation encountered, I would recommend contacting the Technical Support Teams, as more information might be required to troubleshoot this. You can get in touch with our engineers by choosing one of the contact methods available here:

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user