2 Supscription on my account for the same product.

Hey

I ordered Bitdefender Antivirus Plus.

after a while got an offer for more devices which I bought thinking it was an upgrade for the previous product.

but as you can see 2 Bitdefender Anitivirus Plus subscriptions on my account.

Problem is I have tried cancling the 1 device subscriptions under My Payment tab.

it's simply not there! and I got billed today for it.

any ideas?

Answers

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭

Hello.

You can stop the auto-renewal for the first Bitdefender subscription (valid until June 9, 2023), by following these steps:

Just follow the steps as described in Method 1, because some users in the past reported that the steps from Method 2 didn't stop the auto-renewal.

From my personal experience, Method 1 did and still does the job for stopping the auto-renewal.

Also, you can stop the auto-renewal for the Bitdefender subscription by contacting Customer Support at:

cancel@bitdefender.com

Also, you may obtain a refund for the first Bitdefender subscription (valid until June 9, 2023) by contacting:

refunds@bitdefender.com

within 30 days of your initial purchase or of the automatic renewal date.

Finally, you need to reallocate ALL your devices to the second Bitdefender subscription (valid until May 23, 2024), by following these steps:

Regards.

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    edited May 2023

Hi,

@Gjoksi it won't be possible to reallocate all devices to the second license, because the new Antivirus Plus license can only cover one device (see 'active on 0 out of 1 device') and I have noticed that there are 2 devices covered by the previous license.

@leojebran you now have two licenses because the variation of devices is different, the first one can cover up to 3 and the second one can protect a single device. As such, you were not given the option to extend the validity of the current license during the activation of the newly purchased license.

Should you require protection for up to 3 windows devices, you may contact the Support teams and ask them to upgrade your new Antivirus Plus license from 1 to 3 slots. Otherwise, when the previous license expires, one of the devices will be automatically transferred to the new license, however, the other device will remain unprotected.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭

@Alexandru_BD

Damn, didn't notice that. 😯

• Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user