Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Snap Photo function in case of failed unlocking

Options
Plitek
edited October 2023 in Mobile Security

Hello, does anyone know why I can't see the photos here after incorrectly unlocking the phone? I gave all permissions to Bitdefender Security. I have selected displaying photos in the settings. What is it about?

Tagged:

Comments

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    Options

Well, I guess the image you have uploaded has content written in Spanish. This is primarily an English forum. Additionally, we have French, Spanish, German, and Romanian languages available on the forum.

To get answer for your query in your native language, kindly contact the bitdefender support by visiting https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/ and on the basis of your product selected and type of issue you are facing you can get in touch with support representative either by email, chat or over a call.

If you choose email, you will get a ticket number on your registered email.

The support team will reply back to the same email within next 24-48 hours excluding weekends.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello,

I think the screenshot is in Polish and unfortunately I don't really understand what it says.

If you can change the product language to English and repost the image, we'll try to help.

Otherwise, I think it's a task for the Support teams to investigate further.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• you should have to contact with customer support. They shall give you better resolution