Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Safepay problem

Options

I need help

I installed Bitdefender for the first time and I have a problem when using Safepay

Every time when I want to open the bank page or pay something via Paypal, Safepay does not recognize these pages and does not open them automatically, even though I have bookmarked them in Safepay and marked that it always opens them automatically.

I have Win 10 and tried using Chrome and Firefox, but without success.

Does anyone have a suggestion on what should to do?

Answers

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello,

An update has been released on October 16 and it fixes a few issues recently discovered in Safepay:

When the rollout reaches your device, make sure to reboot after updating to the latest Bitdefender version and Safepay should perform as expected afterwards.

If the issue still persists, you should contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by chat, telephone or e-mail:

Chat is the fastest way to get in touch with Bitdefender Consumer Support.

Select: How to's & Troubleshooting Bitdefender products -> Troubleshooting -> select your Bitdefender product, for example Bitdefender Total Security, click on Contact Support in the black box and then click on Chat 24/7.

NOTE: Bitdefender telephone support is not toll-free!

Regards.