Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Regarding the issue with 2 subscriptions

Options

Hello,

I have Bitdefender Total security subscription ( 5 devices 3 years) which is going to expiring on JAN-12-2024 and couple of days back I have brought second Bitdefender Total security subscription ( 3 devices 3 years) which i have activated on OCT-10-2023.

I'm looking a solution for - start my second subscription after first subscription ends, because my

first subscription still valid for another 2 months which is ends on JAN-12-2024 and i want to start second subscription after this.

Please help me on this.

Comments

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

ONLY Bitdefender staff can have access to your Bitdefender Central account, your devices, your payments/purchases and/or your subscription(s).

So, you should contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by chat, telephone or e-mail:

Chat is the fastest way to get in touch with Bitdefender Consumer Support.

Select: Purchase & Manage Subscription -> Auto-Renewal -> Bitdefender Total Security, click on Contact Support in the black box and then click on Chat 24/7.

NOTE: Bitdefender telephone support is not toll-free!

Regards.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @Juli_R,

Because the previous Total Security license could protect up to 5 devices, during the activation of the new license you were only give the option to activate in parallel, since it protects a different number of devices. When entering a new activation code in Central, you can decide to add a separate subscription or to extend the current one. The latter option is only available if one of your current subscriptions is identical to the new one you are trying to add. Even though the product is the same, the validity extension was not possible due to the discrepancy between the number of slots.

So as it stands right now, you currently have two licenses running in parallel: the previous Total Security (5 devices 3 years) running until January 2024 and the new Total Security (3 devices 3 years) valid until October 2026.

To merge the two licenses in this scenario, it will be necessary to contact the Support teams, as suggested by Gjoksi above. The Bitdefender representatives will be able to adjust your licenses according to your needs and ensure no validity is lost.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user