Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Can't activate my subscription

Options

I've just made a subscription to 1 x Bitdefender Family Pack but my Bitdefender Central still only show my Bitdefender Total Security

How do I activate the Family Pack?

Best Answer

• prathers
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thanks!

For others who ends up in the same, here is the result from support:

Regarding the situation encountered, please follow the instructions below to move the devices on the other subscription: - Visit https://central.bitdefender.com and sign in to your Bitdefender Central account. 

- Once you’re logged in, on the left-hand side of the page click on the My Subscriptions section. This is where you’ll manage your subscriptions.

- Inside the My Subscriptions panel, you’ll see a list of your subscriptions. Find the subscription from which you want to transfer devices and click on the Manage devices button associated with that subscription.

- You will now see a list of all the devices currently using the selected Bitdefender subscription. Click on the Change option below the device that you want to reallocate to a different subscription.

- After clicking Change, you will be presented with several options to choose from. Select the Change allocation to […] option, then click the Change allocation button to confirm the modification. This action will assign the device to the desired Bitdefender subscription.

Answers

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

ONLY Bitdefender staff can have access to your Bitdefender Central account, your devices, your payments/purchases and/or your subscription(s).

So, you should contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by chat, telephone or e-mail:

Chat is the fastest way to get in touch with Bitdefender Consumer Support.

Select: Purchase & Manage Subscription -> My Bitdefender Central Account, click on Contact Support in the black box and then click on Chat 24/7.

NOTE: Bitdefender telephone support is not toll-free!

Regards.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Well done @prathers, thanks for sharing!

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user