Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

When will the issue with Password Manager on Android 14 be fixed??

Options

I have a brandnew Samsung A54 5G mobile phone.

I cannot login to password manager (keeps asking me to login).

Logging in to Bitdefender is not an issue.

I don't understand the suggestion: "Meanwhile, please navigate to allow Alarms & reminders permission. Steps: Settings/Apps/Password Manager/Alarms & reminders -> allow until they fix it."

Alarms & reminders is not a listed permision, so how can I allow it?

P.S. the language on my phone is Dutch.

Any help is appriciated.

Answers

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    Options

Kindly contact Bitdefender support by visiting https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/

Based on your selected product and the type of issue you're facing, you can get in touch with a support representative through email, chat, or a phone call.

If you choose email, you will receive a ticket number on your registered email. The support team will reply within the next 24-48 hours, excluding weekends.

Also, @agozob can have a look into this for you.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• I have an issue as well. I have a new Galaxy S24 and Password Manager crashes immediately when I try to open it. Any ideas?

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    Options

Kindly contact Bitdefender support by visiting https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/

Based on your selected product and the type of issue you're facing, you can get in touch with a support representative through email, chat, or a phone call.

If you choose email, you will receive a ticket number on your registered email. The support team will reply within the next 24-48 hours, excluding weekends.

Also, @agozob can have a look into this for you.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Kramage
    Kramage ✭✭✭
    Options

Having the same problem with Password Manager. Just got the One UI 6.0 / Android 14 upgrade on my Galaxy A52 5G. I re-installed Password Manager and it allows me to enter my Bitdefender account login and password, but when it asks me for my Master Password to unlock the vault, it does not unlock it, it just kicks me back out to the account login page in an endless loop. I have verified I am using the correct master password and have entered it repeatedly. It will not work. I've just sent in an email support request to BD.

• Had the same issue until I saw your answer.

Went into the Bitdefender app settings in android configs. Authorized every possible option and it worked.

• Re-read the original post and realized I had not done what had been suggested to the original poster. I went to: "Settings/Apps/Password Manager/Alarms & reminders" and allowed it. No more issue.

Buckstar56

• Tray
    Options

I went to: "Settings/Apps/Password Manager/Alarms & reminders" and allowed it. PW MGR now loads and works fine on my Samsung S24+ with Android 14 but keeping this setting will be an additional load on the battery. When will a permanent fix be applied?