How to get the product I paid for? (Bitdefender Total Security Multi-Device 2017)

Dear forum members,

I need your help with the following issue:

I have bought Bitdefender Total Security Multi-Device 2017 subscription for 12 months.

I have got the email that my payment was successfully received, but that is all I got. I mean, what's next? I was expecting for some download link or at least some activation key - anything to understand how to get the product I bought. Totally ridiculous situation.

I found similar issue here: link , and for that case the solution was pretty simple: product is linked to the account. In my case, the trick is that I did not have any account when buying. I just opened the site, chose the antivirus I liked, and bought it. I tried to register account afterwards, using the same email I was using while paying, but there is only a demo version there.

Please let me know if you have an idea how I can get the product I bought, is it even possible? Because if it is not possible, I will at least try to retrieve my money from the Avangate.

Best regards,

user32767

Comments

• Hello,

Please contact our support team at bitsy@bitdefender.com with the order number and the email used on the purchase.

• Thank you, Sorin!

Yesterday I tried to write an email on the address you gave. But today while waiting for the answer, I found the solution myself, so I will write it here in case if anyone will have the similar problem. So, I had to create an account on avangate.com (not only on bitdefender.com)  using my order code, then login on avangate.com, go to myAccount -> Ordered products -> view order details -> Registration info. under the label "Registration info" there is a character sequence that is, actually, an activation code for Bitdefender product, so all I had to do further was to login on bitdefender.com, get a demo version of Bitdefender Total Security Multi-device 2017 and activate it using the character sequence that I got from "Registration info" on avangate.com.

Sorry for bothering you and Support center, it just was a bit not obvious for me.

• Hello,

Thank you for your feedback on the matter.