bdservicehost high cpu / memory usage, take 60% of my CPU usage , Very high power usage

SyedAdieySyedAdiey
edited August 2020 in Antivirus

Hi,

It has been about 2 weeks now my laptops spinning the fan mush faster than usual as result of CPU usage by bdservicehost.

Already sent all LOG file to the HELD-DESK but no correct suggestion been given.

It is the worst AV I ever used! I'll stuck with this product for 3 years now because that is my subscription period. Please do something!

Comments

• Having same problem on a desktop and a laptop... I have a desktop that is not affected. I've had to uninstall as Bitdefender is acting like a stress test... response from chat support was to do about an hours worth of troubleshooting for them... 😒

I left an avast subscription for a lesser problem than this!

Product is basically unusable on two of my most used pc's.

Waiting for an email response from email sent to bitsy@bitdefender.com

Clock is ticking +24hrs...

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.