How to access router after Bitdefender box installed?
Hi. Before I add Bitdefender BOX 2, my router can be accessed by going to 192.168.0.1 or x.x.1.0 for my Tp-Link Router. After I installed the Bitdefender BOX 2, I am no longer able to access it. Please advise. Thanks.
Reason I want to access the router is because I want to hide a network from being visible to people.
All Time Leaders
- 2K All Categories
- 943 Windows
- 103 Mac
- 355 Mobile Security
- 267 VPN
- 303 Central & Subscriptions
- 347 Other Products & Services
- 80 Security Research Team
- 135 Product features and Ideation
- 128 Enterprise Security
- 607 General Topics
- 160 News & Blogs
- 4.8K Home & home office protection
- 24.2K Old forum topics