How do I stop BD from asking me to save user id and password in some apps

In some apps on my Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra, I keep getting the message "Save Username and Password to Password Manager" when its inappropriate. E.g. Every time I add a new task to one of my Task apps, I get that popup. There's no user id or password associated with the task at all. Same happens on one of my other apps when exiting from an entry. How do I stop it?

Even on this page, when I try to enter a Tag, I get asked to "Add 2FA secret key to Bitdefender Password Manager"

Answers

• Thanks Marlene495Hadley.

I keep getting an email saying you have replied as follows but when I follow the link, your comment doesn't appear so I am posting it here myself. Your comments make sense, but doesn't that mean I will lose the corresponding benefits of Autofill? It's only a couple of apps that have this problem and the fields its asking about are not Id or password fields.

Hello! To stop the “Save Username and Password” prompts on your Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra, go to Settings > General Management > Language and Input > Autofill Service and select None. If you’re using Samsung Pass or Bitdefender Password Manager, open the respective app, navigate to Settings, and disable the autofill options there. This should reduce or eliminate the unnecessary prompts.

Best Regards,

labcorp results