Auto-Renewal

Firstly, I don't recall ever activating Auto-Renewal for my account, I have always manually done this and feel annoyed it has been implemented.

I received the 20 Day Renewal Warning at 2:06am on Nov 5th, while 5 Day Renewal Warning was sent at 4:06am on the Nov 20th. All said and done this inidicates I had till Nov 25th to take up the renewal offer... All good... or so it seemed.

Anyway, today (8:15pm Nov 23rd) I just jumped online to take up the renewal discount offer of $59.99 - only to find I had already been charged $119, two days before the supposed expiry of the offer.

If this offer was available until the 25th November and overlapped the date you charged my PayPal account, then why didn't they just bill me for $59.99?!!

Saying I'm pissed off doesn't even come close!!! I am currently considering a complaint to PayPal to Halt Payment, though would like to give you every opportunity to correct this error and renew my subscription at the agreed Discount Offer of $59.99.

What can be done to resolve this matter? - Ticket 1005883751

Comments

• Exactly the same happened to me, I have written to refunds at bitdefender today and will wait and see what they say. I pointed out that they seem to be happy to screw existing customers through auto-renewal rather than offering them the best deal to keep them.

Very poor in my opinion.

• Exactly the same happened to me, I have written to refunds at bitdefender today and will wait and see what they say. I pointed out that they seem to be happy to screw existing customers through auto-renewal rather than offering them the best deal to keep them.

Very poor in my opinion.

• I am also encountering this issue. Dont know why its hapenning Toys R Us Credit Card

• Similar here. Ordered on time for 45 bucks an activation code. But then I got charged 59 USD through auto-renewal, which from what I can tell isn't even on. Requested refund.