BD Total Security ignores exceptions and does unscheduled scans
i am going crazy here. These freaking scans start exactly an hour after boot here and last around 10-20 Minutes. I'm only aware of them, bc my big data graves are WD Black HDDs ( 6 + 2 TB) and kinda loud when bdservicehost.exe starts with the scans.
The SSDs are affected speedwise too.
The scans go over the same files again again i.e. my steam libraries with tons of games.
- All folders are excluded in the Bitdefender Antivirus Options with all possible exclusions
- There are no, absolutely no custom or scheduled scans
- I've uninstalled and reinstalled Bitdefender including wiping all configs
- No other processes are accessing those files while bitdefender is active. Not even the Search Indexer.
- Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 21H2 fully updated
- Bitdefender Total Security Version 184.108.40.206
Any idea how to stop this?
This can't be normal behavior and it affects performance of my computer.
P.S.: Yeah i know that there are similar topics like that, but i didn't see any solutions and maybe this rises the awareness to a bug.