Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

How do I get passwords from MS Authenticator?

jmbray666
edited April 2023 in Password Manager

I've attempted exporting from Authenticator, but there's no selection for it in the Bitdefender Password Manager. Is there a way to accomplish this transfer? This will make my ultimate decision on which Manager to use. Authenticator is working and there's no comparing without the same password load. Thanks ahead for any assistance.

Answers

• Scott
    Scott Defender of the month mod
    edited April 2023

Hi@jmbray666

No, you won't be able to. Bitdefender Password Manager is a separate and different tool from an authenticator.

From this article.

What is Bitdefender Password Manager?

Bitdefender Password Manager is a multiplatform service that auto-saves, auto-fills, automatically generates, and manages your passwords for all websites and online services with the help of a single Master Password. Password Manager comes as a browser extension for Windows and macOS. It supports Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, and Safari. It’s also available as a mobile app for Android and iOS.

Here is a list of supported formats PM can import.

From this article.

Bitdefender can seamlessly transfer data only from the applications mentioned below in CSV, JSON, XML, TXT, 1pif, and FSK format. Here’s the full list, in alphabetical order:

1Password, Bitwarden, Bitdefender Password Manager, Bitdefender Wallet, Bitwarden, ByePass, Chrome browser, Claro, Dashlane, Edge browser, ESET Password Manager v2, ESET Password Manager v3, F-Secure, Firefox browser, Gestor de contraseñas – Claro, Gestor de contraseñas – SIT, Gestor de contraseñas – Telnor, KeePass 2.x, LastPass, Panda Dome Passwords, PassWatch, Saferpass, SFR Cybersécurité, SIT, StickyPassword, Telnor, Watchguard.

I hope this helped to answer your question.

Scott

All Bitdefender Home Product User Guides:https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/user-guides/