Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

vulnerability does not clear after installing updates.

Options

I ran vulnerability scan, and it showed that I had an update to install. I installed the update, and it said that the update was installed. However, when I went back to the vulnerability scan it said that I needed to install an update, but it is the same update as indicated before. what do I do in this situation. I looked at my windows updates and it says that I am up to date, however, the update in the vulnerability is not showing in the windows update roster. so, I am assuming that the update is not installing for some reason.

Can anyone help me on this problem?

Rob M.

Comments

• Scott
    Scott Defender of the month mod
    edited July 2023
    Options

Hi @R.M

It's on my end, too. Windows 11, Bitdefender Build 27.0.14.78. I think it's just a syncing glitch with Windows. Even after a Windows restart, Bitdefender is still finding the update, which was installed. Maybe give it a day for BD to resync with Windows and clear that update. I do all my Windows updates through Windows, and not through the Vulnerability button. Larger updates seem to go better that way as well (i.e. the 2nd week Tuesday updates).

Kind regards,

Scott

All Bitdefender Home Product User Guides:https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/user-guides/

• R.M
    Options

Thanks scott

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello,

I've seen this before. Vulnerability scan finds updates that Windows update does not, after installing them and confirming their installation, vulnerability scan finds them again after a new scan. In all this time, Windows update does not show any available updates. This behavior is currently under investigation.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user