Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Pantallazo azul al intentar instalar el software

Opciones

Hola, últimamente he tenido problema de pantalla azul en mi equipo (solo 1 año de uso ligero) he formateado en 2 ocasiones para ir descartando que sea una falla de hardware pero todo me lleva al momento de descargar el instalador de bitdefender total security y al abrirlo me arroja automáticamente la pantalla azul ¿podría ser algún problema de incompatibilidad?

Cabe distinguir que tras el formateo el pc funciona de manera optima y al instalar software como office no me genera problemas, hasta ahora solo me lo genera el .exe de Bit

Comentarios

• Alexandru_BD
    Opciones

Hello,

Whenever a Bitdefender process crashes, you will receive a notification error from Bitdefender crash handler with some details about the crash. The most important are:

Bitdefender Security Service has crashed

Bitdefender Security Center has crashed

Bitdefender Agent has crashed

Most of the times, when you receive a Blue Screen Of Death (BSOD), a minidump is also created in the following location: C:\Windows\Minidump. The Support teams would need the latest minidump file from this folder in order to check what caused the BSOD. Therefore, they can guide you to reboot in Safe Mode and perform a System Restore and save the minidump files from this location in a different location.

Does the your PC meet the recommended system requirements to install Bitdefender? You can check them below:

Operating System: Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and Windows 11

Memory (RAM): 2 GB

Available free hard disk space: 2.5 GB free space

Also, make sure that no other security solutions are installed on the device.

My recommendation would be to get in touch with the Support engineers as they can help troubleshoot the issue.

You can reach them by clicking on the link below:

https://www.bitdefender.es/consumer/support/ayuda/

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user