How to activate the Bitdefender subscription

Andy_BDAndy_BD admin
edited August 20 in New user tutorials
How to activate the Bitdefender subscription (full guide here)

Bitdefender Central is your one-stop security center. Here, you can activate your Bitdefender subscription using the activation code purchased or received as a present, and install Bitdefender on any device.

Comments

• I have purchased a subscription when I added a new device to my account suddenly the subscription was subscribed to the old pc how to transfer it to my new pc

• you will have to remove you old device from the device list in the bitdefender central.

• BudoshiBudoshi
    edited July 20

Hi my father bought a sub for 5 pc. he gave me that sub key needed and a install link. i installed the program with no problem but when i try to put the key code it says already been used ..but isnt supposed to work for 4 other pc ? what gives ?

• edited July 30

LOL

• lolol

• lolol

• lolol

• Good post

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.