Upgrade to Total Security

Hi,

I used to subscribed to Bitdefender Total Security. With 2 months left, I decided to renew the subscription. However, I bought the wrong key. I bought Bitdefender Internet Security. Now my account automatically downgraded to Internet Security with 61 + 365 days of subscription days.

I was wondering if I buy a key / upgrade to Total Security, will my account be back to Total Security with subscription days of 61+ 365 + 365? Or I'm stuck with Internet Security for a year and it'll be upgraded by the time 61 + 365 days have passed?

Thanks,

Felix

Best Answer

Answers

• Hi,

Thank you for the explanation. I guess I'll just stick with Internet Security for now. Not that big of a deal.

Felix

Featured content

bitdefender review banner

Ukrainian Government Websites Defaced in Massive Cyberattack

Hackers took down and defaced several Ukrainian government websites after diplomatic talks between Ukrainian, Russian and US officials reached a dead end on Thursday.

Read more

Top Five Security Tips for iPhone Owners in 2022

‘Less is more applies’ perfectly to exploits targeting iOS. They are rare, but can inflict major damage..

Read more

Critical Vulnerability in 3 WordPress Plugins Impacts 84,000 Websites

“Security experts last week disclosed a critical WordPress plugin vulnerability affecting over 84,000 websites"

Read more