Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Product Activation in Windows 11

Options
NISHITH
edited September 2023 in Install & Updates

I have reinstalled the product because my bitdefender vpn is not working but after reintalling from central website product is not getting activated and I have unintalled and reinstall the software 3 to 4 times so give me proper suggestion what to do

Please reach out to my WhatsApp number [removed by admin] for the connectivity or you can connect me via this link [removed by admin] also as I'm not so much active on the community website

Lastly this happens last time also when I installed the product

Comments

• Hello @NISHITH,

Before anything else, kindly be advised I have removed your personal contact details for privacy reasons, since this is an open forum and it's not a good idea to post such information here.

Have you uninstalled the product using the relevant uninstall tool from this location?

If you receive the 'unable to connect to the server' error when signing in to Central from the product, restart the computer then try again to sign in. If rebooting doesn't resolve the issue, please check for any other security solutions and uninstall them. Try to sign in again, afterwards. If this is not the case, we proceed to more advanced troubleshooting steps:

Open a Command prompt window with Admin rights - In the command prompt window, run the following commands:

a. ipconfig /flushdns

b. netsh winsock reset all

c. netsh int ip reset all

Restart the PC and try again.

If the error is still present, do the following:

Change DNS server settings: Go to Control Panel. - Click on Network and Internet. - Click on Network and Sharing Center. - Click on Change Adapter Settings. - Double-click your active adapter (network) and choose Properties. - Select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4), then click Properties. - Select Use The Following DNS Server Addresses and enter the following addresses: - Preferred DNS server: 1.1.1.1 - Alternate DNS serve: 1.0.0.1 - Click OK to confirm, then restart the PC.

If nothing helps, contact the Support teams and provide them with the following information:

A support tool log and a connectivity log. You can find the steps on how to generate them below:

You can reach the Bitdefender engineers by using this link:

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Let us know what worked for you.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user